Use this interactive form packet if you are a defendant and wish to provide the courts with an answer to the case filed against you because you disagree with the claim.
You will need the following information for the interactive forms when responding to a Small Claims action.
- Note: You MUST be a Defendant to use these forms.
- Names of the plaintiff and defendant as they appear on the claim form.
Note: you will be provided the opportunity to correct any incorrect defendant information.
- The county in which case was filed.
- The case number, as listed on the claim form.
- The type of claim (for money or property) and your response to the claim (whether you agree or disagree, with an explanation).
To begin click HERE!
Note: You will be taken to our partnering site, “LawHelp Interactive”.
Don't forget, you must have the Adobe Flash Player to use the interactive forms.
If you don’t have all of the required information, you can still use the interactive forms to fill in the information you do have. If you set up a free and confidential user name and password for the interactive forms, you can start your form, save your answers, and finish completing the interactive forms when you have the remaining needed information. Or, you can complete as much of the information as possible, take your forms to your local CAO office, and ask for assistance with filling in the remaining needed information.
To learn more about the project and what to expect when you use the interactive court forms, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.