Custody Forms Reminder

You must have the following completed forms with you before you start:

  • Parenting Plan (Form #FL 03)
  • Income Affidavit (Form #FL 01-11)
  • Child Support Worksheet (Form #FL01-13)


If you need to complete these forms, contact your local Court Assistance Officer or Family Court Services Officer.


Idaho State SealTo start the interview click HERE! Interactive Icon


Note: You will be taken to our partnering site, “LawHelp Interactive”.

Share this

Contact Us

Contact us 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday at any of our locations: Administration, Boise, Caldwell, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Falls, Lewiston, Pocatello, Twin Falls

Apply for Help

Start the Application Process Today

Apply Now


Questions? Comments?