Guardian's Annual Report
An interactive form is available for guardians required to submit a Guardian's Annual Report form in Idaho. This form should be completed and filed annually if you have been appointed as a guardian by the court.
The information you will need to complete the Guardian's Annual Report interview includes:
- Your Letters of Appointment or the Order appointing the guardianship.
- Your full legal name and address.
- Your phone number and email address.
- The county the original case was filed in.
- The case number.
- The full legal name and address of the protected person.
- The protected person's phone number.
- The full legal name and address of the conservator (if applicable).
- The conservator's phone number and email address.
To begin click HERE!
Note: You will be taken to our partnering site, “LawHelp Interactive”.
Don't forget, you must have the Adobe Flash Player to use the interactive forms.
Microsoft Word is used for developing these documents. If the computer you are using uses Notepad, WordPad or some other program for word processing, you mayhave difficulties with your documents. If you do not have Microsoft Word, you can download Microsoft Word Viewer for free from Microsoft.com.
If you don’t have all of the required information, you can still use the interactive forms to fill in the information you do have. If you set up a free and confidential user name and password for the interactive forms, you can start your form, save your answers, and finish completing the interactive forms when you have the remaining needed information.
To learn more about the project and what to expect when you use the interactive court forms, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.