Request to Reschedule
The information you will need for the interactive forms to ask that your small claims court date be rescheduled is:
- Full legal names of plaintiff and defendant. Note: You can name up to two plaintiffs and two defendants.
- Mailing address and phone number of the plaintiff(s).
- The time frame (e.g. two weeks) and reason you're asking for your court date to be rescheduled.
- The county in which the claim was filed.
- Note: You cannot request your court date be rescheduled more than once.
Start: Request to Reschedule
Note: You will be taken to external site, “iCourt Guide & File”.
If you don’t have all of the required information, you can still use the interactive forms to fill in the information you do have. If you set up a free and confidential user name and password for the interactive forms, you can start your form, save your answers, and finish completing the interactive forms when you have the remaining needed information. Or, you can complete as much of the information as possible, take your forms to your local CAO office, and ask for assistance with filling in the remaining needed information.