Indicate You Have Complied with Judgment
Use this interactive form packet if you are the defendant and need to indicate you fully performed the terms of the small claims judgment.
You will need the following information for the interactive forms to indicate you (the Defendant) have complied with the Judgment:
- Note: You must be the Defendant to use these forms.
- Names of the plaintiff and defendant as they appear on the claim form.
- The county in which case was filed.
- The case number, as listed on the claim form.
- Type of cliam (money or return of property), how judgment was satisfied, and proof (e.g. proof of payment/delivery, receipts, etc).
- Date of the Judgment.
Note: You will be taken to external site, “iCourt Guide & File”.
If you don’t have all of the required information, you can still use the interactive forms to fill in the information you do have. If you set up a free and confidential user name and password for the interactive forms, you can start your form, save your answers, and finish completing the interactive forms when you have the remaining needed information. Or, you can complete as much of the information as possible, take your forms to your local CAO office, and ask for assistance with filling in the remaining needed information.