File a Complaint with Idaho Public Utilities

Have a complaint against your electric, gas, telephone or water company? Please use the following electronic form to file your complaint. Before you do, please check to see if the Commission regulates the company that provides your service. If it does, please contact the company first to try and resolve your complaint before contacting the Commission.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents