Interactive Form: Claim of Exemption by Defendant or Third Party

An interactive form is available for free to seniors and low income individuals seeking a Claim of Exemption form in Idaho. This form should be completed and filed if you have been sued and the court has signed a judgment determining that you owe the opposing party money.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents