If your landlord or housing authority request verification of your disability, it must be completed and signed by your qualified professional for verification of your disability.  If at all possible, the Proof of Need for a Reasonable Accommodation or Modification should be copied on your health care professional's letterhead and his/her signature printed as well as signed. 



Sample_Proof-of-Need.pdf7.9 KB

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents