You can call Idaho Legal Aid’s Fair Housing Advice Line at (866) 345-0106 (toll free) or (208) 345-0106 (Boise calling area) for free legal advice.  You can file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at 1-800-669-9777.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents