- Bankruptcy Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13, Collection Proof Debtor, Debt Management Counseling, ...
- Consumer Automobiles, Bankruptcy, Collection/Repossession, Credit Access, Credit Practices/Credit Reports, ...
- Disability Medical Benefits, Mental Health Issues
- Education Head Start Program
- Employment Minimum Wage, Occupational Safety and Health, Pensions, Workers Compensation
- Family Law Abuse & Neglect, Adoption, Child Care, Child Support, Community Property, ...
- Food Programs Food Stamps
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Accountings, Adult Disabled, Child Abuse/Neglect, Minor
- Health Medicaid, Medicare, State or Locally Funded Medical Programs
- Housing Discrimination, Emergency Assistance, Federal Housing Programs, Homeownership, Landlord/Tenant (Non-Federal Housing Programs), ...
- Immigration Legalization, Naturalization, Refugees, VAWA Issues
- Indian Law
- Juveniles Child Abuse/Neglect, Guardianship, Records
- Migrants Education, Employment, Housing, Occupational Safety & Health, Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Public Assistance Child Support, Emergency Assistance
- Public Utilities/Energy Energy Assistance, Termination of Utility Service
- Senior Citizens Guardianship, Other Senior Citizens, Pensions, Power of Attorney/Advanced Directive, Predatory Lending, ...
- Veterans/Military Veterans? Benefits
- Wills/Estates Drafting, Living Wills, Other Wills/Estates, Small Estates
About This Site
This site provides information, resources and links that can assist you in helping to find the legal assistance you need. We also have seven offices to reach every region in Idaho.
How We Can Help You
LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.
Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of IdahoAugust 25, 2017
January 17, 2017
January 11, 2017
November 17, 2016
November 4, 2016
Thanks to the ITLA and the IVLP for helping Idahoans get the legal help they need when they need it! https://t.co/ra1ClrArk24 weeks ago
Pro Bono Week recognizes contributions, need for free legal aid in Idaho https://t.co/kgMjoUXHzN4 weeks ago
Big thanks to all the attorneys who give up their time and expertise to help Idahoans in need! You make our State... https://t.co/syUvav17x44 weeks ago
1 month ago
Thanks so much to Schaefer Law Firm for helping Idaho residents renew their DACA! https://t.co/57nqDv3BSp2 months ago
If you need this information in a different format or information about reasonable accommodations, architectural barriers, program accessibility, accessible parking, or any other Fair Housing, Section 504, ADA concerns, contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.