- Bankruptcy Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13, Collection Proof Debtor, Debt Management Counseling, ...
- Consumer Automobiles, Bankruptcy, Collection/Repossession, Credit Access, Credit Practices/Credit Reports, ...
- Disability Medical Benefits, Mental Health Issues
- Education Head Start Program
- Employment Minimum Wage, Occupational Safety and Health, Pensions, Workers Compensation
- Family Law Abuse & Neglect, Adoption, Child Care, Child Support, Community Property, ...
- Food Programs Food Stamps
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Accountings, Adult Disabled, Child Abuse/Neglect, Minor
- Health Medicaid, Medicare, State or Locally Funded Medical Programs
- Housing Discrimination, Emergency Assistance, Federal Housing Programs, Homeownership, Landlord/Tenant (Non-Federal Housing Programs), ...
- Immigration Legalization, Naturalization, Refugees, VAWA Issues
- Indian Law
- Juveniles Child Abuse/Neglect, Guardianship, Records
- Migrants Education, Employment, Housing, Occupational Safety & Health, Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Public Assistance Child Support, Emergency Assistance
- Public Utilities/Energy Energy Assistance, Termination of Utility Service
- Senior Citizens Guardianship, Other Senior Citizens, Pensions, Power of Attorney/Advanced Directive, Predatory Lending, ...
- Veterans/Military Veterans? Benefits
- Wills/Estates Drafting, Living Wills, Other Wills/Estates, Small Estates
About This Site
This site provides information, resources and links that can assist you in helping to find the legal assistance you need. We also have seven offices to reach every region in Idaho.
LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.
Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of IdahoAugust 25, 2017
January 17, 2017
January 11, 2017
November 17, 2016
November 4, 2016
Did you know there is a way to change your military discharge status? If you received a discharge that was not Hono… https://t.co/LFUMWtBj2I1 day ago
If you live in Idaho and have questions about bankruptcy, here's a good place to start finding answers. https://t.co/O1skRpKulP1 week ago
2 weeks ago
Did you know that, while a defendant has the constitutional right to an attorney, victims of crime do not? Low-in… https://t.co/iJzOihhkte2 weeks ago
Today marks the beginning of National Crime Victim's Week. When victims feel understood and supported, they are mor… https://t.co/n3enqsgutL3 weeks ago
If you need this information in a different format or information about reasonable accommodations, architectural barriers, program accessibility, accessible parking, or any other Fair Housing, Section 504, ADA concerns, contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.