Idaho Self-Help Forms

To find available legal forms, select the area of the form you are looking for from the list below:

 Family Law - Divorce, Custody, and Family Law Case Forms
 Domestic Violence -  Civil Protection Order Petition
 Landlord/Tenant - Notice for Repairs, Eviction, Respond to Eviction, etc.
 Name Change - Adult and Minor Name Change
 Small Claims - Filing, Finalizing, Rescheduling, etc.
 Powers of Attorney and Advanced Directives - Living Will, Powers of Attorney
 Small Estates - Affidavit Collecting Personal Property
 Collections - 5 Sample Letters to Debt Collectors
 Guardianship and Conservatorship - Guardian's Annual Report and Guardian Complaint Form
 Reasonable Accommodation - Reasonable Accommodation or Modification Request and Proof of Need
Juvenile Expungement - Petition and Affidavit for Expungement of a Juvenile Conviction

Fee Waiver - Request a Waiver of Filing and Service Fees for Any Civil Case


Self-Help Warning: The materials and assistance you receive from the forms are not a substitute for specific legal advice. The laws and court rules are complex and following instructions and using the forms provided to you will not guarantee a favorable result. It is always advisable to talk to a lawyer about your problem before proceeding on your own. To find an attorney, please view our Referral Resources.

These forms are not for commercial use and charging for use in any way is prohibited.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Idaho Self-Help Forms

Table of Contents