Reasonable Accommodation and Modification Forms and Packets

Below you will find reasonable accommodation and modification requests that you can fill in via Microsoft Word and then print or print and handwrite to provide to your landlord. Please use the form(s) that fits your situation.

You will also find Proof of Need Letters to give to your doctor to fill out if your landlord requests a proof of need letter.

If you are unsure whether you may qualify to request a reasonable modification under federal or state law, please review our housing materials regarding reasonable accommodations or call our office to be placed on the Housing Advice Line.

Last updated on .
How helpful do you find the information on this page?
Please tell us why this page wasn't helpful
About text formats

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.

Table of Contents


    News & publications

    The news about recent activities for needed peoples.

    More News

    25 Aug 2017

    Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of Idaho

    In an important step in securing equal rights for same-sex couples, a federal court ruled yesterday that an unmarried, lesbian mother can continue her fight to be recognized as the parent daughter.

    Continue Reading

    17 Jan 2017

    ILAS receives funds to help seniors from Idaho National Laboratory

    IDAHO LEGAL AID RECEIVES $1,440 GRANT Idaho National Laboratory, on behalf…

    Continue Reading

    Our Partners

    LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.