Reasonable Modification Requests Templates (Federal and State)

Below you will find two reasonable modification templates that you can fill in via Microsoft Word and then print or print and handwrite to provide to your landlord. One template is based upon federal law, or the federal Fair Housing Act, and the other template is based on state fair housing laws in Idaho. Please use the form that fits your situation.

If you are unsure whether you may qualify to request a reasonable modification under federal or state law, please review our housing materials regarding reasonable accommodations or call our office to be placed on the Housing Advice Line.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

You voted 'Very helpful'.

Add comment

Table of Contents