COVID-19 Rental and Utility Assistance

Rental and utility assistance is available for low income families who are unable to pay their current rent or utilities due to the COVID-19 pandemic or the related economic crisis.

If you live within Ada County or the City of Boise, contact the Boise City Ada County Housing Authority for rent/utility assistance:

If you reside in Ada or Canyon County, you may also qualify for assistance from Jesse Tree. Please view their brochure below or visit the Jesse Tree website here:

If you live outside Ada County, contact Idaho Housing and Finance Association for rent or utility assistance: 



Jesse Tree Brochure.pdf113.62 KB

Table of Contents