See All Topics
Legal Help To find more information about Idaho laws and ways to help yourself: Contact your local Court Assistance Office (CAO). There are many forms, instructions, and/or videos that you can use as a legal resource. Go to the CAO website to download forms, instructions, and/or videos.  http://www.courtselfhelp.idaho.gov/
Idaho Legal Aid Services' (ILAS) offices provide the following kinds of help for migrants in the regions of Boise, Caldwell, Idaho Falls, and Twin Falls: domestic violence health and public benefits (Medicaid, Food Stamps, Temporary Assistance for Families in Idaho (TAFI) immigration education employment consumer housing In order to be eligible, you must be the following:

Our Partners

LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.