Small Estates Self-Help Forms
Forms are available for free to low income individuals seeking to change ownership of property after a death. We currently have forms for An Affidavit Collecting Property and a Petition for Summary Administration of an Estate.
Please check the list below to make sure you will qualify to use the forms currently available:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- The deceased person lived in Idaho at the time of their death.
- A copy of the deceased's death certificate
- A copy of the deceased's will (if any)
If any of the statements above are false, check with an attorney for additional information about how to proceed.
- Affidavit Collecting Property - Use this form packet if the statements above are all true.
- Petition for Summary Administration of an Estate - Use this form if the statements above are all true.