Small Estates Self-Help Forms

Forms are available for free to low income individuals seeking to change ownership of property after a death. We currently have forms for An Affidavit Collecting Property and a Petition for Summary Administration of an Estate.

Please check the list below to make sure you will qualify to use the forms currently available:

  • You are at least 18 years old.
  • The deceased person lived in Idaho at the time of their death.
  • A copy of the deceased's death certificate
  • A copy of the deceased's will (if any)

If any of the statements above are false, check with an attorney for additional information about how to proceed.

Last updated on .

Table of Contents


    News & publications

    The news about recent activities for needed peoples.

    More News

    25 Aug 2017

    Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of Idaho

    In an important step in securing equal rights for same-sex couples, a federal court ruled yesterday that an unmarried, lesbian mother can continue her fight to be recognized as the parent daughter.

    Continue Reading

    17 Jan 2017

    ILAS receives funds to help seniors from Idaho National Laboratory

    IDAHO LEGAL AID RECEIVES $1,440 GRANT Idaho National Laboratory, on behalf…

    Continue Reading

    Our Partners

    LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.