About Housing Discrimination

If you feel you have been discriminated against, you can file a complaint with the following state and federal authorities:

  • Intermountain Fair Housing Council:
in Boise: 208-383-0695
Toll Free: 1-800-717-0695/TTY
Fax: 208-342-2561
Email: ifhcboise@aol.com
Mail: PO Box 1947    Boise, ID  83701
  • United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD):
  • For Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington
    in WA: 206-220-5170
    Toll Free: 1-800-877-0246
    TTY: 206-220-5185
    Mail: 909 First Avenue, Rm. 205
      Seattle, WA  98104-1000
    Web: www.hud.gov
Last updated on .
How helpful do you find the information on this page?
Please tell us why this page wasn't helpful
About text formats

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.

Table of Contents


    News & publications

    The news about recent activities for needed peoples.

    More News

    25 Aug 2017

    Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of Idaho

    In an important step in securing equal rights for same-sex couples, a federal court ruled yesterday that an unmarried, lesbian mother can continue her fight to be recognized as the parent daughter.

    Continue Reading

    17 Jan 2017

    ILAS receives funds to help seniors from Idaho National Laboratory

    IDAHO LEGAL AID RECEIVES $1,440 GRANT Idaho National Laboratory, on behalf…

    Continue Reading

    Our Partners

    LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.