Housing Services

All of the Idaho Legal Aid Services' (ILAS) offices may be able to provide the following kinds of help with housing issues:

  • eviction, 3-day notices
  • repairs
  • discrimination
  • mobile homes
  • fair housing violations
  • public housing

In order to be eligible, you must be the following:

  • a low-income household
  • a tenant
  • still living in the residence

Some exceptions are:

  • ILAS cannot help someone who is behind in their rent or has violated the terms of his/her lease
  • If ILAS does not have enough resources and/or staff to help, they may not be able to take the case.

Contact your local ILAS office for more information.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents