Free legal information and advice for Idaho Seniors
- Please call toll-free: 1-866-345-0106
- or if you reside in the Boise calling area: 345-0106
- or en Espanol: 1-866-954-2591
To find more information about Idaho laws and ways to help yourself:
- Contact your local Court Assistance Office (CAO). There are many forms, instructions, and/or videos that you can use as a legal resource.
- Go to the CAO website to download forms, instructions, and/or videos.
To find a pro bono attorney:
- Call the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Write the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
P.O. Box 895
Boise, ID 83701-0895
To find a private attorney:
- Call the Idaho State Bar Lawyer Referral Service
If you have any questions about a lawyer, call the Idaho State Bar, (208) 334-4500