Agricultural and Migrant Farmworker Services

Idaho Legal Aid Services' (ILAS) offices provide the following kinds of help for migrants in the regions of Boise, Caldwell, Idaho Falls, and Twin Falls:

  • domestic violence
  • health and public benefits (Medicaid, Food Stamps, Temporary Assistance for Families in Idaho (TAFI)
  • immigration
  • education
  • employment
  • consumer
  • housing

In order to be eligible, you must be the following:

  • a low-income household
  • a citizen or have eligible alien status
  • farm workers (may include sheep herders, diary and processing employees, rock quarry workers)

Some exceptions are:

  • ILAS may help an ineligible Alien who has been abused or a victim of extreme cruelty as long as our help is directly related to the abuse.
  • If ILAS does not have enough resources and/or staff to assist, they may not be able to take the case.

Contact your local ILAS office for more information.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents