Emergency Help

Legal Help

Find the nearest Idaho Legal Aid Services office

To find more information about Idaho laws and ways to help yourself:

  • Contact your local Court Assistance Office (CAO). There are many forms, instructions, and/or videos that you can use as a legal resource.
  • Go to the CAO website to download forms, instructions, and/or videos. 


Tribal Courts

Coeur d' Alene: (208)686-1777; Fax:(208)686-5805
Nez Perce: (208)843-7338; Fax:(208)843-7337
Sho-Ban: (208)478-4067; Fax:(208)478-4071

Contact Native American Rights Fund

To find a pro bono attorney:

  • Call the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
                (208) 334-4510
  • Write the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
                P.O. Box 895
                Boise, ID 83701-0895

To find a private attorney:

  • Call the Idaho State Bar Lawyer Referral Service
                (208) 334-4500

If you have any questions about a lawyer, call the Idaho State Bar, (208) 334-4500

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents