Find the nearest Idaho Legal Aid Services office
To find more information about Idaho laws and ways to help yourself:
- Contact your local Court Assistance Office (CAO). There are many forms, instructions, and/or videos that you can use as a legal resource.
- Go to the CAO website to download forms, instructions, and/or videos.
Coeur d' Alene: (208)686-1777; Fax:(208)686-5805
Nez Perce: (208)843-7338; Fax:(208)843-7337
Sho-Ban: (208)478-4067; Fax:(208)478-4071
Contact Native American Rights Fund
To find a pro bono attorney:
- Call the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Write the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program
P.O. Box 895
Boise, ID 83701-0895
To find a private attorney:
- Call the Idaho State Bar Lawyer Referral Service
If you have any questions about a lawyer, call the Idaho State Bar, (208) 334-4500