Public Benefits Services
Idaho Legal Aid Services' (ILAS) offices provide the following kinds of help with public benefits:
- denial or termination of Medicaid, food stamps, Temporary Assistance to Families in Idaho (TAFI), Idaho Child Care Program (ICCP)
- denial or termination of Unemployment Compensation Benefits
- denial or termination of Social Security
- denial or termination of Public Housing Assistance
- denial or termination of Title II
In order to be eligible, you must be one of the following:
- over 60 years of age
- a victim of domestic violence
- a low-income household
- a low-income Tribal member
Some exceptions are:
- If ILAS does not have enough resources and/or staff to help, they may not be able to take the case.
Contact your local ILAS office for more information.