Power of Attorney Delegating Parental Powers to a Relative

An interactive form is available for free to seniors and low income individuals seeking a Power of Attorney delegating parental powers over a child to a relative. You can easily complete the form by answering a few simple questions.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents