Name Change for Minors Guide

The National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) has created an Idaho Name Change for Minors guide. It includes information on how to file the petition for a name change, the forms to use, parental consent, publication, and evidence the court will consider. 

To view this guide, please open the PDF below or click here: Idaho Name Change for Minors Guide.

Last updated on .

Table of Contents


    News & publications

    The news about recent activities for needed peoples.

    More News

    25 Aug 2017

    Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of Idaho

    In an important step in securing equal rights for same-sex couples, a federal court ruled yesterday that an unmarried, lesbian mother can continue her fight to be recognized as the parent daughter.

    Continue Reading

    17 Jan 2017

    ILAS receives funds to help seniors from Idaho National Laboratory

    IDAHO LEGAL AID RECEIVES $1,440 GRANT Idaho National Laboratory, on behalf…

    Continue Reading

    Our Partners

    LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.