- Idaho Coalition Against Identity Theft Resource and Referral Guide
- Identity Theft in Idaho
- Types of Identity Theft
- Tools for Assisting Identity Theft Victims Presentation
- Identity Theft Card
- Identity Theft Victim's Complaint and Affidavit
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft
- Idaho Identity Theft Manual
- Take Charge: Fighting Back Against Identity Theft
- Avoiding Credit and Charge Card Fraud
- What is Identity Theft?
- Have You Ever Wondered about Identity Theft?
- Privacy and Identity: What To Do If You're A Victim of Identity Theft
Avoiding Credit and Charge Card Fraud
Credit and charge card fraud costs cardholders and issuers hundreds of millions of dollars each year. While theft is the most obvious form of fraud, it can occur in other ways. For example, someone may use your card number without your knowledge. It’s not always possible to prevent credit or charge card fraud from happening. But there are a few steps you can take to make it more difficult for a crook to capture your card or card numbers and minimize the possibility...