An interactive form is available for free to seniors and low income individuals seeking the Separate and Community Personal Property Exhibits for the Divorce with Minor Children Petition Packet in Idaho. This form should be completed and added to your Divorce with Minor Children Petition Packet prior to filing.

The information you will need to complete the Claim of Exemption interview includes:

  • The types property you and your spouse currently own.
  • Property owned solely by either you or your spouse
  • The full legal description of any real estate

Idaho State Seal To begin click HERE! Interactive Icon

Note: You will be taken to our partnering site, “LawHelp Interactive”.

Don't forget, you must have the Adobe Flash Player to use the interactive forms.

Get Adobe Flash Player

If you don’t have all of the required information, you can still use the interactive forms to fill in the information you do have. If you set up a free and confidential user name and password for the interactive forms, you can start your form, save your answers, and finish completing the interactive forms when you have the remaining needed information. Or, you can complete as much of the information as possible, take your forms to your local CAO office, and ask for assistance with filling in the remaining needed information.

To learn more about the project and what to expect when you use the interactive court forms, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents