Divorce Petition Packet (No Children)
The following interactive interview will guide you through a series of questions to help you complete court forms to file a divorce (with no minor children) in Idaho.
Note: This interview has been developed for divorces that are fairly simple and there is (at least) relative agreement between spouses about debts and property.
The information you will need to complete the divorce petition packet interview includes:
- You and your spouse’s full legal name.
- You and your spouse’s mailing address.
- You and your spouse’s contact phone numbers (or message phones).
- You and your spouse’s social security number.
- You and your spouse’s birth date.
- You and your spouse’s employer name (if applicable).
- You or your spouse’s attorney name (if applicable).
- Date, city, state/country (if foreign country) of your marriage
- Separate property, community personal property, and community real property that you would like the court to define as either your’s or your spouse’s.
- Legal description of real estate (if applicable).
- Outstanding community debts.
To begin click HERE!
Note: You will be taken to our partnering site, “LawHelp Interactive”.
Don't forget, you must have the Adobe Flash Player to use the interactive forms.
If you don’t have all of the required information, you can still use the interactive forms to fill in the information you do have. If you set up a free and confidential user name and password for the interactive forms, you can start your form, save your answers, and finish completing the interactive forms when you have the remaining needed information. Or, you can complete as much of the information as possible, take your forms to your local CAO office, and ask for assistance with filling in the remaining needed information.
To learn more about the project and what to expect when you use the interactive court forms, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.