Divorce by Stipulation (No Minor Children)
Finalize Your Divorce by Stipulation (No Children)
Use this interactive form packet if you and your spouse have agreed on the divorce terms, and you are ready to finalize the divorce. You cannot use these forms if you and your spouse have minor children together.
The information you will need for the interactive forms to finalize your divorce by stipulation includes:
- You and your spouse’s full legal name.
- You and your spouse’s mailing address.
- You and your spouse’s contact phone numbers (or message phones).
- You or your spouse’s attorney name (if applicable).
- Date, city, state/country (if foreign country) of your marriage
- Separate property, community personal property, and community real property as you and your spouse have agreed.
- Legal description of real estate (if applicable).
- Outstanding community debts as you and your spouse have agreed.
To begin click HERE!
Note: You will be taken to our partnering site, “LawHelp Interactive”.
Don't forget, you must have the Adobe Flash Player to use the interactive forms.
If you don’t have all of the required information, you can still use the interactive forms to fill in the information you do have. If you set up a free and confidential user name and password for the interactive forms, you can start your form, save your answers, and finish completing the interactive forms when you have the remaining needed information. Or, you can complete as much of the information as possible, take your forms to your local CAO office, and ask for assistance with filling in the remaining needed information.
To learn more about the project and what to expect when you use the interactive court forms, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.