Parental Power of Attorney

The attached form is for individuals seeking a Power of Attorney delegating parental powers over a child to a relative or a non-relative.

The information you will need to complete the Parental Power of Attorney Form includes:

  • Your current full legal name.
  • The full legal name(s) of the child(ren).
  • The child(ren)'s date of birth.
  • The full legal name of the relative you are delegating parental powers to.
  • The physical address of the relative you are delegating parental powers to.



Last updated on .
How helpful do you find the information on this page?
Please tell us why this page wasn't helpful
About text formats

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.

Table of Contents


    News & publications

    The news about recent activities for needed peoples.

    More News

    25 Aug 2017

    Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of Idaho

    In an important step in securing equal rights for same-sex couples, a federal court ruled yesterday that an unmarried, lesbian mother can continue her fight to be recognized as the parent daughter.

    Continue Reading

    17 Jan 2017

    ILAS receives funds to help seniors from Idaho National Laboratory

    IDAHO LEGAL AID RECEIVES $1,440 GRANT Idaho National Laboratory, on behalf…

    Continue Reading

    Our Partners

    LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.