- What is the Fair Housing Act?
- Fair Housing Act Overview of Law
- Healthy Housing is Fair Housing: Mold, Bed Bugs, and More
- Fair Lending
- Limited English Proficiency
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- The Fair Housing Act
- Idaho Department of Health & Welfare
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Safe Drinking Water Hotline
- Domestic Violence Legal Advice Line
This section examines the requirements of the federal Fair Housing Act pertaining that prohibit discrimination in mortgage lending and servicer practices. This section includes information on foreclosures and foreclosure prevention.
- Fair Lending - HUD.gov
- Tips for Avoiding a Predatory Loan
- All Other Things Being Equal: A Paired Testing Study of Mortgage Lending Institutions
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Lending and the Fair Housing Act
The Fair Lending/Fair Housing Legal Advice Line can address your issues or questions about housing discrimination. The Fair Lending/Fair Housing Legal Advice Line serves residents of the State of Idaho regardless of income.
Fair Lending/Fair Housing Legal Advice Line
(866) 345-0106 (toll free) or (208) 345-0106 (Boise calling area)