- Definitions of Commonly Used Terms and Acronyms
- Fair Housing in Idaho: Resources
- Who is protected by the fair housing laws?
- What housing is covered by the Fair Housing Act?
- How can I tell if I have been discriminated against?
- What should I do if I believe my fair housing rights have been violated?
- How long do I have to file a complaint?
I Have Questions About Fair Housing
Do you have questions about fair housing law that have not been addressed on this site? If so, this section is provided as a resource for you with a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, the option to submit questions, a list of key definitions, and a compilation of fair housing resources.
Idaho Legal Aid offers a free Housing Advice Line to Idaho residents. Callers with legal questions related to their housing, such as questions related to the Fair Housing Act or discrimination in housing, can talk to an attorney for free by calling 208-746-7541. For more information about Idaho Legal Aid’s free legal advice lines visit: https://www.idaholegalaid.org/node/1067/covid-19-and-other-free-legal-advice-lines
Other Fair Housing Pages:
- Fair Housing Portal
Please provide your feedback on the Fair Housing Portal.