- Idaho Coalition Against Identity Theft Resource and Referral Guide
- Identity Theft in Idaho
- Types of Identity Theft
- Tools for Assisting Identity Theft Victims Presentation
- Identity Theft Card
- Identity Theft Victim's Complaint and Affidavit
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft
- Idaho Identity Theft Manual
- Take Charge: Fighting Back Against Identity Theft
- Avoiding Credit and Charge Card Fraud
- What is Identity Theft?
- Have You Ever Wondered about Identity Theft?
- Privacy and Identity: What To Do If You're A Victim of Identity Theft
News & publications
The news about recent activities for needed peoples.More News
25 Aug 2017
Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of Idaho
In an important step in securing equal rights for same-sex couples, a federal court ruled yesterday that an unmarried, lesbian mother can continue her fight to be recognized as the parent daughter.Continue Reading
17 Jan 2017
ILAS receives funds to help seniors from Idaho National Laboratory
IDAHO LEGAL AID RECEIVES $1,440 GRANT Idaho National Laboratory, on behalf…Continue Reading
LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.