Conservatorship and Guardianship of a Minor or Adult Forms

Forms for Current Guardians/Conservators and for a Complaint Against a Current Guardian or Conservator

We currently have forms for: case information sheet for guardianships and conservatorships; a guardian's annual report for a minor or an adult; a guardian's proposed care plan for an adult or a minor; a complaint about a guardian or conservator; conservator's accounting form, conservator's accounting for small estates less than $50,000, and conservator's inventory and financial plan, which you may find by clicking on the forms attached below or visiting the Court Assistance Office's website, as linked below.


Filing for or Terminating a Guardianship of a Minor

You can find all the forms you need to file for (start a) guardianship of a minor or terminate (end) a guardianship of a minor on the Court Assistance Office's website. Visit their website here to find Word.doc and fillable PDF versions of those forms:


Other Guardianship Forms

If you are looking for different forms related to Conservatorships or Guardianships, please visit: for other forms available in fillable PDF format. Please read the instructions before filing out the forms and filing with the courthouse.

Please note that there are no publicly available forms for filing for or terminating a guardianship or conservatorship for an adult. Please consult with an attorney for those legal services.

Last updated on .
How helpful do you find the information on this page?
Please tell us why this page wasn't helpful
About text formats

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.

Table of Contents


    News & publications

    The news about recent activities for needed peoples.

    More News

    25 Aug 2017

    Court Rules that Same Sex Parent can Move Forward with Discrimination Suit Against the State of Idaho

    In an important step in securing equal rights for same-sex couples, a federal court ruled yesterday that an unmarried, lesbian mother can continue her fight to be recognized as the parent daughter.

    Continue Reading

    17 Jan 2017

    ILAS receives funds to help seniors from Idaho National Laboratory

    IDAHO LEGAL AID RECEIVES $1,440 GRANT Idaho National Laboratory, on behalf…

    Continue Reading

    Our Partners

    LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.