THE LEAD-SAFE CERTIFIED GUIDE TO RENOVATE RIGHT
This pamphlet is for you if you:
- Reside in a home built before 1978.
- Own or Operate a child care facility, including preschools and kindergarten classrooms, built before 1978, or
- Have a child under six years of age who attends a child care facility built before 1978.
You will learn:
- Basic facts about lead and your health.
- How to choose a contractor, if you are a property owner.
- What tenants, and parents/guardians of a child in a child care facility or school should consider.
- How to prepare for the renovation or repair job.
- What to look for during the job and after the job is done.
- Where to get more information about lead.
Last updated on .