Native American law involves such issues as:
- Family law: child custody, and child support
- Indian Child Welfare Act: child custody, guardianship, child protection, parental rights termination
- Tribal Court representation
- Land rights and protection: leasing, rights of way, and trespass
- Tribal Jurisdiction/Treaty Rights
- Trust responsibility
Idaho Legal Aid Services is limited in what types of cases that can be accepted based on program priorities, available staff and funding in each local office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our local offices.