- Idaho Coalition Against Identity Theft Resource and Referral Guide
- Identity Theft in Idaho
- Types of Identity Theft
- Tools for Assisting Identity Theft Victims Presentation
- Identity Theft Card
- Identity Theft Victim's Complaint and Affidavit
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft
- Idaho Identity Theft Manual
- Take Charge: Fighting Back Against Identity Theft
- Avoiding Credit and Charge Card Fraud
- What is Identity Theft?
- Have You Ever Wondered about Identity Theft?
- Privacy and Identity: What To Do If You're A Victim of Identity Theft
Idaho Identity Theft Manual
Identity theft is a serious and rapidly growing problem. In 2004 the Federal Trade Commission received 600 identity theft complaints from Idaho victims. This is up from 493 victims in 2003 and 361 victims in 2002. Credit card theft was the number one identity theft type reported by Idaho victims. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to reduce your risk of becoming a victim. You can protect yourself by understanding how identity theft is perpetrated, by understanding your rights and by making informed and intelligent decisions.