- Idaho Coalition Against Identity Theft Resource and Referral Guide
- Identity Theft in Idaho
- Types of Identity Theft
- Tools for Assisting Identity Theft Victims Presentation
- Identity Theft Card
- Identity Theft Victim's Complaint and Affidavit
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft
- Idaho Identity Theft Manual
- Take Charge: Fighting Back Against Identity Theft
- Avoiding Credit and Charge Card Fraud
- What is Identity Theft?
- Have You Ever Wondered about Identity Theft?
- Privacy and Identity: What To Do If You're A Victim of Identity Theft
Identity Theft Assistance Portal
Identity theft is a crime in which an impostor uses the name, social security number, and/or other identifying information of a victim to open credit accounts, use existing credit accounts, provide the victim's name to police during an arrest, or gain other benefits such a medical service, employment, or government benefits by using the victim's identity.
Identity Theft is the largest consumer complaint filed with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) annually. If you have been the victim of Identity Theft, or believe you may be the victim of Identity Theft, you may wish to start here:
Links to more information are available by clicking on the tabs above.