- What is the Fair Housing Act?
- Fair Housing Act Overview of Law
- Healthy Housing is Fair Housing: Mold, Bed Bugs, and More
- Fair Lending
- Limited English Proficiency
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- The Fair Housing Act
- Idaho Department of Health & Welfare
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Safe Drinking Water Hotline
- Domestic Violence Legal Advice Line
I Want to Know the Law
This section provides information on the Fair Housing Act and the classes of people it protects. Consumers can learn about their Fair Housing rights and what they can do to exercise and protect those rights. Housing providers can learn about best practices and compliance with fair housing laws.
Links to more information are available by clicking on the tabs above.
- Fair Housing Portal
Please provide your feedback on the Fair Housing Portal.