- What is the Fair Housing Act?
- Fair Housing Act Overview of Law
- Healthy Housing is Fair Housing: Mold, Bed Bugs, and More
- Fair Lending
- Limited English Proficiency
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- The Fair Housing Act
- Idaho Department of Health & Welfare
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Safe Drinking Water Hotline
- Domestic Violence Legal Advice Line
Victims of Domestic Violence
This section examines how victims of domestic violence can use the Fair Housing Act to address housing issues that could result from a domestic violence incident.
- VAWA Housing Toolkit (sections I(a), I(b), I(d), III(b), III(c))
- Domestic Violence Guidance
Domestic Violence Legal Advice Line:
(877) 500-2980 (toll free)
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday* 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
*Excluding holidays and other office closures.