- What is the Fair Housing Act?
- Fair Housing Act Overview of Law
- Healthy Housing is Fair Housing: Mold, Bed Bugs, and More
- Fair Lending
- Limited English Proficiency
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- The Fair Housing Act
- Idaho Department of Health & Welfare
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Safe Drinking Water Hotline
- Domestic Violence Legal Advice Line
The Fair Housing Act
Sec. 800. [42 U.S.C. 3601 note] Short Title
This title may be cited as the "Fair Housing Act".
Sec. 801. [42 U.S.C. 3601] Declaration of Policy
It is the policy of the United States to provide, within constitutional limitations, for fair housing throughout the United States.
Sec. 802. [42 U.S.C. 3602] --