- What is the Fair Housing Act?
- Fair Housing Act Overview of Law
- Healthy Housing is Fair Housing: Mold, Bed Bugs, and More
- Fair Lending
- Limited English Proficiency
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- The Fair Housing Act
- Idaho Department of Health & Welfare
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Safe Drinking Water Hotline
- Domestic Violence Legal Advice Line
Limited English Proficiency
This section gives information on the requirements to provide language services, including interpretation and translation, to persons with limited English proficiency. Included are tips and guidance for ensuring compliance with applicable federal laws.